When you proceed to the checkout page, you will be given two options for shipping. The first option offers standard shipping methods from retailers (lowest cost option). The second option is White Glove or upgraded shipping services when possible (typically $99-150 per oversized item). If you select the white-glove option, items that are eligible for upgraded shipping will then be shipped via white glove. Note that this varies by vendor, and only applies to oversized furniture items.
Articles in this section
- When will I see shipping costs?
- How can I request upgraded shipping for my items?
- Why are shipping costs so high?
- Where can I see how long it will take an item to ship to me?
- What is the White Glove delivery fee?
- Do you offer in-store pickup?
- Do you ship to APO or FPO addresses?
- Do you work with freight forwarding companies?