When it comes to ordering merchandise, Havenly acts a third party, aggregating product/shipping information and offering a wide selection of items from hundreds of different sellers. Our goal is to streamline your experience and alleviate the pain of entering credit card info, shipping address, billing address, name, phone number, etc. into a dozen different sites!
So, how does it all work? See below for a list of tasks our small and mighty team can help with, as well as a list of services that fall outside of our scope.
What We Do
- Order all products in your Shopping List directly from the seller, with one quick checkout.
- Price match! If you find a lower price from one of our sellers, let us know - we’ll meet it.
- Apply any valid promotional codes and discounts to your order.
- Liaise with the seller directly on any and all merchandise returns.
- Who wants to be on hold for 30 minutes? We handle this in-house, so you don’t have to.
- Communicate with all of your sellers and keep you updated as items ship and/or are ready to be scheduled for delivery.
- Offer exact shipping and tax costs before purchase via Shipping Invoice, as desired.
What We Don’t Do
- Come to your home and help you unpack and assemble furniture.
- Drop off packages at UPS on your behalf.
- Ship packages all in one day, or control item ETAs.
- Your items will ship to you directly from the seller. Curious about ETA? There are several ways to locate this information within your account.
- Ship to APO or FPO addresses.
- Accept seller gift cards as a form of payment.
- Control delivery times and/or methods.
- While we do offer upgraded shipping on select furniture items, we default to the seller's preferred shipping method as a general policy and cannot interfere or provide exact timing for items that ship via standard delivery.
- Hold your order for a desired move or delivery date.
- If you are in the process of moving, we recommend that you order items once you are settled in your new home as most sellers will not hold orders.