We can absolutely incorporate your existing furniture into your design! When you fill out your Room Profile, we have a designated section for you to list and upload photos of the items you plan to keep. This will help your designer create a cohesive design, taking his furniture into account throughout the process. If you purchase our Full Package, your designer will also use the pictures of your furniture in the final rendering, to show how the overall design should be laid out and how the finished product will look.
Articles in this section
- How do I interact with my designer?
- How much time do I get with my designer?
- Can the designer incorporate furniture/items I already have?
- What’s the difference between ideas, concepts and layouts?
- What if I don't like my designs?
- Can I ask for changes after I receive my final design?
- From which vendors will my designer suggest products?
- Will I receive a floor plan from my designer?