You can communicate with your designer as much as needed throughout the design process. Once your project is complete and you're happy with the final design, you will have access to your designer for 4 weeks to resolve any outstanding questions and finalize all the finishing touches!
Articles in this section
- How do I interact with my designer?
- How much time do I get with my designer?
- Can the designer incorporate furniture/items I already have?
- What’s the difference between ideas, concepts and layouts?
- What if I don't like my designs?
- Can I ask for changes after I receive my final design?
- From which vendors will my designer suggest products?
- Will I receive a floor plan from my designer?